Member Code Of Conduct
The Clean Energy Installers Corporation (CEIC) has a Code of Conduct that provides an ethical framework for the conduct of Members' businesses and other activities.
The Code of Conduct defines how CEIC Members are to relate to industry, government, employees, suppliers and the community. CEIC requires that members operate in a professional manner, and with the highest level of commercial integrity.
Compliance with the Code of Conduct will build trust between Members and other parties.
Member must be a current member of Clean Energy Council of Australia.
Members are to be respected and welcome in the communities where they do business.
Members will demonstrate to clients, the the community that they uphold best practice principles, standards and a commitment to continuous improvement.
This can only be achieved by working within a Code of Conduct.
- Every CEIC Member is an industry ambassador.
This Code of Conduct provides a common behavioral framework for all CEIC Members. Together with the Leadership Teams vision and mission, the Code of Conduct is a key part of the CEIC culture.
The Code of Conduct is not intended to be all-encompassing. There are areas in which CEIC expects Members to develop policies and SWMS (Safe Work Method Statements) in accordance with the SoW (Scope of Work) that is been undertaken. The Code of Conduct provides a set of guiding principles to incorporate with whatever additional safe work practices, the need of maintaining confidential information of CEIC and of fellow Members.
First and foremost the CEIC serves its members.
[C] Member Statement
As a Member of CEIC I will:
- contribute proactively to a clean energy future for Australia by demonstrating sustainable practices
- demonstrate commitment to best practice and continual improvement of the industry including participation in voluntary guidelines and accreditations
- conduct my business generally in accordance with the laws and regulations of the State in which I operate
- compete fairly in the markets in which I operate
- work safely and apply industry best practice to the health, safety and wellbeing of employees, clients, suppliers and fellow members
- aim to bring long-term benefits to the industry, rather than short-term advantage for individuals
- co-operate with and support CEIC to achieve its corporate objectives
- show respect for the diverse range of people and cultures with whom I work and for their human rights
- not be involved in corrupt practices, bribery, discrimination or similar improper behavior
- refrain from making representations (media, government, other) on behalf of CEIC
- act ethically and with integrity, decency and respect for the community and the environment
- uphold, keep secure at all times, and not disclose the confidential information of CEIC to any party
- perform and comply with any variation or amendments to the Code of Conduct made at any time by CEIC.
I recognise that if the Leadership Team of CEIC determines that I have breached any principle of the Code of Conduct, including the Terms & Conditions of Membership, my Membership may be suspended or terminated by the Leadership Team at its discretion. And consequently, I forfeit any claims, my right to any claim for compensation, including clam for rebates due to me.